Information on "move-in" of Enterprises
1. Applicants must provide a copy of business license(with company stamp) or other valid identification documents and a copy of the ID of the person in charge.
2. The enterprise that applies, or the products of the corresponding enterprise should fall in the catalog of the exhibition position.
3. The enterprises should be responsible for the safety of their own log-in information.
4. The products being displayed should comply with related national professional standard.
5. The content being displayed by enterprises should not damage the reputation of the other people or rights such as Intellectual property. enterprises must obtain a legitimate patent or license when displaying any products related to trademarks, patents or copyrights. enterprise should bear full legal responsibility on any violation of the above-mentioned term, and Eyexpo web displaying company has the right to close the corresponding exhibition unit.
6. Enterprises should not publish any content that violate "internet information services management regulations", public orders and morals such as Reactionary, gambling, violence, sex, ethnic discrimination. enterprise should bear full legal responsibility on any violation of the above-mentioned term, and Eyexpo web displaying company has the right to close the corresponding
7. Enterprises should be responsible for the filling of their own content of the exhibition unit. Eyexpo web-displaying company assumes no responsibility on failure to filling the content on time caused by the enterprises, and the "settle in" fees are non-refundable.